In Consultation with Local and Federal Health Agencies we have Established the Following Guidelines
- Requiring single-use gloves for each climb – they are able to bring their own or purchase ours.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the park.
- Office spaces and restrooms will be cleaned and monitored with increased frequency.
Strict Adherence to Social Distancing Guidelines
- Reducing capacity by limiting the number of climbers within the park.
- One person on each platform within the park trails.
- Marked 6-foot distances in congregating areas.
- Advance online booking only to ensure capacity limits.
- Cash-less transactions.
Harnessing Area Procedures
- Minimum 6-feet between climbers.
- Visual checkpoint with reduced staff contact.