IN CONSULTATION WITH LOCAL AND FEDERAL HEALTH AGENCIES WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES
- Disinfecting harnesses between uses.
- Offering Guests single-use gloves for each climb.
- All guests will be required to wear facial coverings while on the ground, but are not required when climbing.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the park.
- Office spaces and restrooms will be cleaned and monitored with increased frequency.
STRICT ADHERENCE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
- Reducing capacity by limiting the number of climbers within the park.
- One person on each platform within the park trails.
- Marked 6-foot distances in congregating areas.
- Picnic tables available only outside climbing areas.
- Online booking only – all check-in to be outdoors.
- Cash-less transactions.
HARNESSING AREA PROCEDURES
- Minimum 6-feet between climbers.
- Visual checkpoint without staff contact.
- Having staff wear personal protective equipment.