IN CONSULTATION WITH LOCAL AND FEDERAL HEALTH AGENCIES WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES
- In accordance with Oakland University protocols, masks are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status, while indoors for check-in. Masks will not be required in outdoor spaces.
- Requiring single-use gloves for each climb. Guests can either bring their own or purchase ours.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the park.
- Office spaces and restrooms will be cleaned and monitored with increased frequency.
STRICT ADHERENCE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
- Reducing capacity by limiting the number of climbers within the park.
- One person on each platform within the park trails.
- Marked 6-foot distances in congregating areas.
- Online booking only – all check-in to be outdoors.
- Cash-less transactions.
HARNESSING AREA PROCEDURES
- Minimum 6-feet between climbers.
- Visual checkpoint with reduced staff contact.