Weather and Rain Policy
TreeRunner Adventure Park wants you to be 100% comfortable and 100% satisfied with your ticket purchase. Yep, some days we plan a fun event and a personal situation or unforeseen weather system spoils the party! No problem. With our reservation system you can always cancel your current reservation and bank it for future use. It’s that simple. We provide the most flexible cancellation policy in the industry. As long as you do it an hour before your scheduled start time, guests can reschedule themselves for any time in the future through their confirmation email!
Our trees act as a great umbrella for light showers. The park will close for heavy rain, as well as lightning or thunder when it is in the vicinity. If due to inclement weather we are forced to close the park you will be informed by email, and either via phone or text.
Odds & Ends
- If the park is to close for inclement weather you will either receive a credit for your climb, or if you are already at the park when we do have to close, you will receive a rain voucher. Rain vouchers that are not issued on Saturday or for special events, cannot be used on a Saturday or special events.
- No-shows are ineligible for a refund, credit, or to reschedule.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your climb you will be issued a credit that can be used towards a future date.
- Rescheduling is always dependent on availability.
- Any additional participants added to your reservation are subject to harness availability. There is no guarantee that harnesses will be available.
- Late arrivals will be subject to a shorter climb as the duration cannot be extended.
TreeRunner Adventure Park
2121 Celebration Dr NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525